1.95gb of ghost space from "photos"

Adam Montes

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
i have a 8GB verizon ip4....i have "1.95gb" of photos (1155 photos) when in reality i have no pictures on my phone, i save them all to my photo stream and theres a little over 200 pics on there. the 1.95gb of photos comes from an old backup i had from a diff iPhone i had back in september on 2013. how do i get rid of that 1.95gb of used ghost data because obviously having an 8gb iPhone is not ideal but having every available gb/mb/kb/whateverbyte is......i have wiped and restored numerous times and still have the same thing going. help!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ok go to settings iCloud and delete your backup from the server then go to to your manage backup on your phone and toggle off the camera roll then do another backup without the camera roll

After that do a full restore thru iTunes and then restore from your fresh back up

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Adam Montes

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok go to settings iCloud and delete your backup from the server then go to to your manage backup on your phone and toggle off the camera roll then do another backup without the camera roll

After that do a full restore thru iTunes and then restore from your fresh back up

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

ty sir that worked :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73