1.95gb of ghost space from "photos"
i have a 8GB verizon ip4....i have "1.95gb" of photos (1155 photos) when in reality i have no pictures on my phone, i save them all to my photo stream and theres a little over 200 pics on there. the 1.95gb of photos comes from an old backup i had from a diff iPhone i had back in september on 2013. how do i get rid of that 1.95gb of used ghost data because obviously having an 8gb iPhone is not ideal but having every available gb/mb/kb/whateverbyte is......i have wiped and restored numerous times and still have the same thing going. help!
- 02-05-2014, 09:30 AM #2
- 02-05-2014, 09:33 AM #4
- 02-05-2014, 09:54 AM #6
Re: 1.95gb of ghost space from "photos"
Ok go to settings iCloud and delete your backup from the server then go to to your manage backup on your phone and toggle off the camera roll then do another backup without the camera roll
After that do a full restore thru iTunes and then restore from your fresh back up
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- 12-17-2014, 05:37 AM #8
- By cangamestudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:40 PM