Purchased apps problem

minu94

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! I have a problem with my previously purchased apps. So, the problem goes like this. I have owned an iPhone 4S and for the last 4-5 months I used an Android device. Now, I got an iPhone 4 on which I added the iTunes account that I had on my 4S. The problem is that now, when I try to install an app that I purchased previously on my 4S, it tells me to buy it again. Any ways to fix this? I think I should mention that I did not use my previous iCloud save from my 4S

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With the exception of apps like Reeder that requires you to purchase the latest version, all you need to do is enter the exact same Apple ID and password for the iTunes & App Store that was used on the 4S. Again, some apps that have been updated for iOS 7 require you to purchased the updated version.

BSUNesto

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't matter what device you use, you don't have to repurchase apps. Sign into your previous account in the App Store, go to the last tab to the right on the bottom of the screen, the updates tab, tap on purchases. You should see all your previously purchased apps there. If you don't, you're in the wrong account.

Nerd

minu94

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
As I said in my initial post, I signed into my previous App Store account. Even in iCloud appears my old backup from my old 4S. When I go to the purchased tab in app store, only the apps that I installed on my 4 appear.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
As I said in my initial post, I signed into my previous App Store account. Even in iCloud appears my old backup from my old 4S. When I go to the purchased tab in app store, only the apps that I installed on my 4 appear.

If it's the same account then you should be able to download no problem. If iCloud sees your old 4s backup why not try that so you get your apps back.

minu94

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I don't want to get the backup from my old 4S. I had too many useless things on it. So, I guess that I don't have what to do afterall...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2