just got iphone 4 5.0.1 what can i do?
as title says i have a iphone 4 thats jailbroken on 5.0.1 on baseband 04.11.08 and i wanna give it as a present to 12 year old my daughter and wanna know my options.
Is there any way to upgrade it to a higher firmware and still be jailbroken?
If i did update it to the latest ios 7.0.4 on itunes without caring for jailbreak how easy would it be to have it unlocked? I wanna use it for wind mobile or mobilcity up here in canada for their unlimited data plan.
Weird thing is is sims on bell and fido work in the iphone but not the chattr chip i have , shouldnt it work cause fido and bell work fine?
- 12-15-2013, 10:57 PM #2
Re: just got iphone 4 5.0.1 what can i do?
This is a tough one ideally having the phone running the most updated software would be the best for your 12 year old I wouldn't want my child using a JB phone that's my opinion but you will most likely loss the unlock but can pay to get it unlocked
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- By Handita Okviyanto in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 02-18-2015, 01:30 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:01 PM
- By Humma1978 in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:46 PM
- By amy and seren in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 01:37 PM