Hello all my friend has an iPhone 4 but facetime is missing. There is no facetime settings to set up and I checked the restriction settings and facetime is not there either. Has anyone got any ideas apart from restoring the phone. Thank you all for your time.
- 09-21-2013, 03:51 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 04:06 PM #4
Re: Facetime missing.
That's cool you had me baffled lol. I don't have any idea where it will be. I have suggested restoring and setting up as new but she don't have access to her laptop at the moment till it is repaired and she don't want to link it to anyone else's laptop.
- By BLiNK in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:54 PM
- By MrMars in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:50 PM
- By kelton in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:20 AM
- By jenil_295 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:44 PM
- By kuczco in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:22 PM