- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Forgotten passcode - can't restore iPhone
My iPhone got disabled after I entered passcode wrong several times. It asks to connect the device to iTunes, so I did. I followed steps from the instructions here iOS: Forgotten passcode or device disabled after entering wrong passcode ("if you've never synced your device with itunes" since I reinstalled Windows and lost the reserved copy of my iPhone in iTunes). After the first time I put iPhone into recovery mode, iTunes downloaded some updates and restored iPhone but I still had the problem with passcode. The device was still disabled and asked to connect it to iTunes. I put it into recovery mode again but I can't restore it because error 1611 occurred. I followed steps given on Apple website to fix error 1611 but it didn't help.
How can I restore my iPhone and solve the problem with passcode?
- 09-15-2013, 08:55 AM #2
- 09-16-2013, 11:19 AM #3
Re: Forgotten passcode - can't restore iPhone
I agree that if you will follow the instructions just given to you this will solve your issue..
This is how to get into DFU Mode...
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
- By Eileen89 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2299Last Post: 09-16-2016, 12:24 AM
- By Eileen89 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 596Last Post: 03-05-2016, 03:49 AM
- By Eileen89 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1908Last Post: 01-24-2016, 03:47 AM
- By B1ue_B1aze in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:26 PM
- By gseed in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:02 PM