is my iphone 4 doa?
Hello. I had my wife's iphone 4 on a charger for what must have been two day straight. I tried to turn it on and got nothing..so i assumed that maybe i didnt have it on the charger at al... so i charged it again overnight...next morning, nothing. i thought maybe i burned the battery out from overcharging, so i figure i would replace the battery. Still nothing...and the battery that was in her phone still works because i put it my phone and it powered up nicely. so now i am all out of ideas. any thoughts? Thanks.
- 08-17-2013, 10:30 AM #2
Re: is my iphone 4 doa?
If the charger itself and the outlet used to charge it with aren't the problem, then a phone call or a trip to the Apple store is the best thing to do. They will test the battery and discuss what your options are if it is faulty.
- 08-17-2013, 09:08 PM #4
- 08-18-2013, 11:44 AM #5
- By xMatter in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:06 AM
- By eyeheartshopping in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:24 PM
- By PatrikC in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:05 AM
- By asdupo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:08 PM
- By asdupo in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:31 PM