Dirt on the edges of my ihpone 4

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone i have abit of dirt on the edges of my iphone 4 and its WHITE!! Yes i said it white how can i get it clean and make it white again thankyou 😊

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you for real? Can you not wipe the dirt off with a soft cloth and then clean the surface with something like an eyeglass lense wipe or something? Furthermore, if the surface is already white....(nevermind) #smh

Last edited:

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Are you for real? Can you not wipe the dirt off with a soft cloth and then clean the surface with a something like an eyeglass lense wipe or something? Furthermore, if the surface is already white....(nevermind) #smh

Seriously is there any need to be rude i was askin as its the first time ive had an iphone and i didnt wanna break it and ive already tryed cleaning it but it dnt come off so yes i am for real!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seriously is there any need to be rude i was askin as its the first time ive had an iphone and i didnt wanna break it and ive already tryed cleaning it but it dnt come off so yes i am for real!!

My apologies. iPhone owners use a variety of methods to clean their devices. One method is to use a soft cloth to remove dirt and other debris from the surface. Some people have been known to use eyeglass cleaning cloths to wipe and clean the iPhone 4S because it is made of glass. By the way, congratulations on getting an iPhone. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods