Has anyone ever used Wunderlist App?

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone here used the wunderlist app?? I was wondering what's y'all's thought were. Is it much different from using the default notes app from apple?

Sent from my iPhone 4

Kristopher_Ri

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wunderlist?

Wunderlist is amazing I like it because it cross syncs and I can pull all my stuff up on my computer as well.

I also use aNote which is another amazing app for note taking of your interested in that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Wunderlist has more to do with the iOS Reminders app than the notes app. I personally like the way wunderlist allows you to keep track of your daily/weekly tasks and assignments. Easy to follow through. Better than the Reminders app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It is one of those apps that's been around for a while and is still popular. It gets the job done.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I use the following 3 apps in this order...

any.do
Evernote
Wunderlist

I like all 3 of them and along with my native calendar keeps me organized the way I like to be.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I use the following 3 apps in this order...

any.do
Evernote
Wunderlist

I like all 3 of them and along with my native calendar keeps me organized the way I like to be.

I use any.do as well. Is wunderlist much different?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
That second link did work better D, thanks!

I use Clear all the time, but I'm always looking for new ways to see ToDos and sometimes have reminders. Any.Do is one I go back to often...Informant Pro has my calendar and Tasks in one which is great, but sometimes I do like them separate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll