- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
HELP! iPhone 4 GSM stuck in some kind of weird boot loop!!!
So I have a never jailbroken iPhone here which is stuck in a weird boot loop. I don't even really know what to call it. If I hold down the home button and then plug it into the compter with the home button held down, it will enter recovery mode for a split second before turning black and showing me the Apple logo. The Apple logo will stay on the screen for about five seconds then the screen turns black and the Apple logo comes back for five more seconds, etc etc etc now it is just going through the Apple logo sequence and IT WON'T STOP.
Exit Recovery in TinyUmbrella does not work.
Jailbreaking the phone using Redsn0w (it was only iOS 5.x) doesn't work.
WHAT DO I DO??
- 05-10-2013, 04:51 PM #2
Re: HELP! iPhone 4 GSM stuck in some kind of weird boot loop!!!
- 05-10-2013, 04:54 PM #3
- 05-10-2013, 05:31 PM #4
- By antwire in forum iOS 5Replies: 8Last Post: 12-22-2015, 06:52 PM
- By steppyclement in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:09 AM
- By dr.dungus in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:37 PM
- By Hakala in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2009, 12:39 AM
- By michaelzoradi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:42 AM