Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

2 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Logic Board switcharoo

I found my wife's long lost iPhone 4, we happened to have packed it when we moved with our crap going to storage... Anyways, point being is that phone has a bad ESN (I assume) and we switched from Sprint to AT&T. So, did some searching came to no conclusive answer and now I wonder... Can I take my Sprint Logic Board out and replace it with an AT&T Logic Board? Has this ever been tried before? If so, could someone enlighten me with the results LOL
    I really want to try it, but I don't feel like wasting the money for nothing.

Default Re: Logic Board switcharoo

Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

Default Re: Logic Board switcharoo

On a iPhone 4 .. negative it won't work because sprint iPhone 4 has no sim cut out on the side and AT&T version does. Also you will pay a lot for a new logic board anyways
    If it was a 4s sure you could but like I said it depends how you can get another logic board

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !