Accessibility zoom function random behavior
I purchased an iPhone 4 for my wife last September (the same time that I got a 5). Shortly after setting it up, I set up the three-finger tap-to-zoom feature, which she uses regularly. Recently, however, it has started to randomly activate on its own, suddenly zooming the screen way up and rendering it inoperable, so that she has to escape by doing a reset. My thought is to do a wipe/restore. Anyone else ever hear of/experience this?
- 05-05-2013, 08:05 AM #2
- By ArGiEs in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2012, 07:54 PM
- By TrunksSSJ23 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:31 PM
- By reuben_mistry in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2008, 11:22 AM
- By hermdog in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:00 PM
- By oalvarez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM