using mapquest as default map
My friend just got an iPhone 4 and has never had a smart phone. He asked me a question that I don't know the answer to.
He is using an iPhone 4 running 6.0.1 and wants to know if its possible to somehow change the settings so that when you press and hold an address in say an email is it possible to have it take you to map quest rather than the native map app.
I don't think its possible to do this but wanted to be sure.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 03-04-2013, 11:07 AM #2
- By BLiNK in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:53 AM
- By anjru0805 in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2011, 05:40 PM
- By Farmdreads in forum iOS 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2011, 02:46 PM
- By Madpod in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:31 AM
- By akijikan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 20Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:39 PM