Results 1 to 4 of 4
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
[HELP PLEASE] Updating my iPhone 4
since i'm a new guy, i'll start off by saying hello to everyone on this forum!
i haven't updated my jailbroken iphone for a very long time now and i'm pretty much having a struggle going anywhere with it. i am not able to download pretty much any application since they all require a more advanced version as well as not being able to update different applications due to the old version i am currently running. so clearly, this requires a change.
as i mentioned before, i haven't updated my iphone for a very long time now. therefore, i'm having a struggle with recalling what will/will not happen as a result of the update and to tell you the truth, i'm quite afraid of taking any step further with it without having consulted anyone.
so, what i'd like to know is:
1. how can i properly update my jailbroken iphone 4?
2. what will the update keep and/or delete? (i'm really concerned about it deleting photos, videos, notes and much more!)
3. if anything goes wrong, is there a way to recover data? (i heard there's this backup thingy but i'm not really sure what it backs up and what it doesn't)
THANK YOU in advance!
- 02-23-2013, 11:41 AM #2
- 13,441 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: [HELP PLEASE] Updating my iPhone 4
- 02-25-2013, 10:32 PM #3
- 02-26-2013, 02:12 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
- iOS Version
- By thientrang in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 04-22-2013, 08:14 AM
- By osensnolf in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
- By KFJ in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2010, 07:17 PM
- By MilanoChris in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2010, 09:31 AM
- By mjchaelangelo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:34 PM