Results 1 to 2 of 2
Restore iPhone 4
My daughter has a 4, and the home button started to malfunction. Verizon replaced it under their TEP. But here is the problem. She had never backed up her old phone, so I went to iTunes and did a manual backup. I then activated her replacement, and did "restore from iTunes backup". It restored most settings, but it did not restore her "Photo Library", nor any of the apps that were installed on her old phone. It did restore "Camera roll" and "Photostream". What did I do wrong?
BTW, phone is on IOS 6.0.As for me and my house we serve the Lord.
- 02-04-2013, 12:44 PM #2
Re: Restore iPhone 4
Please refrain from posting the same thread in multiple forums... closing this one.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- By kbanar in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2009, 10:20 AM
- By JAGMAN48 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:40 PM
- By rasta_g_alan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2009, 03:33 PM
- By iScared in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2008, 12:41 PM
- By amit85 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2008, 11:48 AM