I am new to the forum and iphone, so I am sorry if my question has been answered before.
My girlfriend has an iphone 4. Recently she has lost the speaker sound if she plays music or watches a video. Text messages arrive, but she does not get the notice sound when it arrives.
She is a high school coach and her athletes have used her phone as a stereo during practice -sometimes connecting it to a stereo and sometimes just setting it down and listening to it.
I have tried downloading the current software, but still no sound. I also tired re-setting all settings.
- 02-04-2013, 11:02 AM #2
- 02-04-2013, 01:42 PM #4
Re: Sound Issue
Double tap the home button, swipe in that bottom area from left to right twice to see the volume bar... and tap the window with the up arrow and make sure the AirPlay is set to iPhone - if they used the phone for a stereo device that is AirPlay capable, it may have been left in that mode... if they used a cable to connect to the phone's headphone jack to the stereo - try plugging in a headphone and removing it again and see if that works - otherwise, a visit to an Apple store & a Genius for further troubleshooting.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- 02-05-2013, 09:13 AM #6
- By drkanter113 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:16 PM
- By cpc12 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2011, 01:12 PM
- By arctictwist in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2011, 05:56 AM
- By anderson in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:33 PM
- By dhp1080 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 37Last Post: 09-07-2008, 06:07 PM