Results 1 to 1 of 1
A way to get better volume control?
I am a suffer of very bad, frequent migraines. Before my iphone I was a bb owner I had tons of control over my volume. I could set each application to not only its own sound but its own level of sound. When I got my iphone (almost 1.5 years ago now) I discovered I could no longer do this. A little disaopointed but otherwise happy I went on my way. My migranes have got to a point of unbarablness. I can't handle my phone making ticking noises. I have tried diffrent notification sounds nothing works. I need to know if thiers anyway, wether it be through an app or through jail breaking it that I can set my ringtone to stay louder and my application (txt, fb, mail, whatsapp) to be at a much quiter level. I have the iphone 4. Up to date and its not jail broken. Any thoughts would help me out! Thanks
- By jaguar11 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2009, 03:03 PM
- By Deadlybones in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:41 PM
- By Bucky in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2008, 04:33 PM
- By gee in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2008, 08:36 AM
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2007, 02:11 PM