- 01-09-2013, 08:54 PM #2
- 04-02-2014, 09:58 PM #4
- 04-02-2014, 10:10 PM #5
- 07-06-2016, 06:21 AM #6
Re: How can i deactivate my stolen iPhone by serial number IMEI ?
Go to iCloud.com > Find iPhone and locate your phone, if not able to locate, wipe your phone in the options provided to you in that screen.
Then call you carrier, let them know you've been robbed and have your SIM card and IMEI blocked by them, then go immediately to the police, report the theft and hope for the best.
- By alexvar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2009, 12:53 AM
- By Hack-My-i in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:18 PM
- By londonguy007 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:09 AM
- By tommartin in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:55 AM
- By mskrebs in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2008, 02:34 PM