Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iTunes family sharing errors on iphones
We share three iTunes accounts on our home desktop. Each account is linked to a different iPhone.
My phone (4) was asking me for my apple ID password multiple times a day and would never connect to the App store so I could download updates.
I followed another post's advice and rebooted after logging out of iTunes. After turning the phone on again, and logging back into iTunes, my phone shows that I am logged into my sons iTunes and wants his password. My settings clearly show that I am signed into iTunes, but the pop up window says it's my son's logon.
My home desktop is also logged into MY account, not my sons.
Why is my phone insisting it's logged into my son's Apple ID? How do I get it recognize MY ID?
Any help is appreciated!
- By HCrowfield in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 04:01 PM
- By reyxlp in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2012, 11:31 PM
- By Alexis_loh in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:41 PM
- By bosliks in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2010, 03:56 PM
- By 1911luver in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:32 PM