Visit site

Attachments

• awdd_(date)-1.consolidated.metriclog.txt
    454 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem with my 4, it eventually stopped rebooting then it wouldn't stay on and when it would stay on it would keep searching for a signal and them eventually shut off. The only way I could keep it on was to leave it docked but once I removed from the dock it would reboot in about 5mins. I had switched out the screen about 7mos so I knew the apple store wouldn't be much help. Luckily my upgrade was up so I just got the 5. I was hoping to hold out till march and the rumored 5S bit what are you going to do, oh well

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Any water damage or been dropped ? Def sounds like a hardware issue if you have had it less than a year or have apple care I would take it to apple .. If not time to upgrade

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

tojaert

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
hi,
no water damage, not dropped, no def sounds. Apple care (warranty) is gone - I have got this close to two years. Time to upgrade :)
I want to fix my phone! :) And I think - time to back to my old and deathless n72.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean in your original post "old battery -100% 6-8 hours"
Have you recently replaced your battery?

tojaert

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
hi :)
it means that: my oryginal battery lives 6 to 8 hours (100% capacitance to 0%).
But today I replaced for new one battery (apn: 616-0521), restored as new... and nothing.
Just new panic.plist raport: (...) "IOP client requested panic: iop_nmi_handler: NMI "
Any help?

kevinocarro

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I have got this close to two years. Time to upgrade
1a3.jpg

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Considering that you opened your phone and replaced the battery, I'm guessing the issue lies in the new battery.
Can you return it or get it replaced?

It's most definitely the new battery...
I don't understand why exaty you didn't come to this conclusion yourself!!

Day 1 I replaced battery, layer on day 1 phone didn't work... I wonder what it could be....

Sorry dude, but c'mon!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Considering that you opened your phone and replaced the battery, I'm guessing the issue lies in the new battery.
Can you return it or get it replaced?

It's most definitely the new battery...
I don't understand why exaty you didn't come to this conclusion yourself!!

Day 1 I replaced battery, layer on day 1 phone didn't work... I wonder what it could be....

Sorry dude, but c'mon!

Ya def if old battery works new battery don't then ya it's the new battery

tojaert

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
hello,
yes, I opened my phone and replaced the battery for brand new. Repairer from AppleStore told me that there is (inside battery) small temperature sensor which is mutilated in orginall battery (different parties from China). After upgrade OS to 6,0 that "imperfection" can meke few problems - sometimes like mine.
Another repairer from other service point of Apple said: mainboard for change because new OS (drivers) is UNCOMPATIBLE witch hardware. And that service cost 200 eu.
This situation is very odd for me.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
hello,
yes, I opened my phone and replaced the battery for brand new. Repairer from AppleStore told me that there is (inside battery) small temperature sensor which is mutilated in orginall battery (different parties from China). After upgrade OS to 6,0 that "imperfection" can meke few problems - sometimes like mine.
Another repairer from other service point of Apple said: mainboard for change because new OS (drivers) is UNCOMPATIBLE witch hardware. And that service cost 200 eu.
This situation is very odd for me.

Where you get your parts ? iOS software is compatible its its official from apple so that's just crap lol

Try amazon for a new battery .. I have replaced plenty without issue

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok.
1. The replacement battery is defective.
2. Return the battery
3. Get a new battery.
Rinse and repeat until success is achieved!

tojaert

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
after installation of upgrade 6,01 to 6,1 main problem is gone.
I thing that, it is a corroboration of opinion at uncompatibility of OS with (sometimes) different hardware (specification varied from date of production -in the same manufacture).
So, this thread is for close.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711