Results 1 to 5 of 5
Okay so i am starting to get really f'ing annoyed with this no service bull! Every few days i get this stupid no service in the corner of my iphone, im having to keep restoring my iphone every few days! Its starting to really **** me off! Before it was every few weeks but now its every other day! I really need to know how to sort this problem out! Ive already had a new sim so what else can i do? Please help me!? Sorry for caps but this problem is really pissing me off, i run my business from my phone and i cant afford this happening every so often!
I have an iphone 4 from the uk on orange but the phone is unlocked, i have had this phone fore over 2 years, and only recently has this no service crap been coming up, please some help me! Thanks.
- 12-30-2012, 09:40 PM #2
- 12-30-2012, 11:17 PM #3
I would get a diff carrier pre pay sim and see if its the carrier or the phone ..
If its the phone then seems like time to upgrade
Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
- 12-31-2012, 08:18 AM #5
- By h22kai in forum iPhone 4Replies: 34Last Post: 01-25-2013, 05:15 AM
- By Robbie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 01:10 AM
- By Betin in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2008, 05:07 AM
- By amit85 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2008, 10:35 AM
- By rijc99 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2008, 07:20 PM