I NEED HELP Keep saying no services, SIM Failure and at the top invalid sim I need HELP

BIGPADDY

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I need help I have tried everything went to apple support page did all the steps still say no services and invalid sim.

On the general > about > it say Network Not available and the same for Carrier Not Available.

This is for a GIFFGAFF SIM previous owner said unlock put had a vodafone signal on it.

I also manually inputted the giffgaff apn that seem not to work but then I check I needed internet connection but I have reseted and I can't found the option it has before when I manully put in the apn for giffgaff and that how it now has no carrier or network.

All help welcome and do you think it still lock to the previous carrier (vodafone)

ps it does not show any carrier now.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like it's still sim locked. Try putting in a Vodaphone sim and see if it registers.

It won't show a carrier if it doesn't have a readable sim in.

BIGPADDY

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like it's still sim locked. Try putting in a Vodaphone sim and see if it registers.

It won't show a carrier if it doesn't have a readable sim in.

Thanks when to o2 to sort the problem they tried and then brought out a vodafone sim they had spare to see if it work and yes it lock to vodafone not very happy going to try to send it back and get a refund got off ebay said unlock so I take that as wrongful advertisement.

Went to vodafone said I have to ring apple and pay ?30 that why I'm going to try and send it back to much money went in for buying it :(

I'm not happy spent a full week trying to found out what was wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73