Results 1 to 3 of 3
iPhone 4 being used as an iPod touch ....
I can get everything to work, but not the iMessage.
No matter what I try, it says "Waiting for activation" on the iMessage screen.
This was in place of an iPod touch that my daughter was using and I gave her my old iPhone to use and the iMessage worked fine on her iPod touch with her email address being used. The email address was verified in my apple ID.
Thanks for any suggestions.
- 12-25-2012, 05:51 PM #2
- 12-26-2012, 08:15 AM #3
Re: iPhone 4 being used as an iPod touch ....
Certain email addresses have issues being "verified", comcast.net emails are particularly notorious for this, as are aol.com."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- By dukeysam in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:48 PM
- By tpbfans in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2011, 06:15 AM
- By PapalosC in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:22 PM
- By theabacus in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:34 AM
- By Eric8199 in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:31 PM