Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone battery screw
So I bought my iphone 4 off a mate's mate, who had previously opened the iphone up to change covers etc. Anyways, my phone kept on switching off randomly and was pretty sure the battery was disconnecting. So when i opened it up I found the screw that holds the battery down was not there! To make things worse, the head of the screw has broken off but the rest is still in there.. Any ideas how i can remove it? I have a replacement screw itching to go in!
- 12-24-2012, 02:44 PM #2iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iPhone battery screw
Interesting you ask that question I operate and manage a free service that allows Apple iDevice users to find local Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac repair centres and Technicians locally in the UK and in 3 simple steps. The website address is [url=http://www.iTechnician.co.uk] (Have a chat with the Technicians on the site and see what they advise...
- By BuddhistGirafe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:21 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 106Last Post: 07-13-2007, 11:31 AM
- By MarkEagle in forum iPhone 4Replies: 41Last Post: 06-20-2007, 12:01 PM
- By cutetopsie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 30Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:33 PM