Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Cannot send texts or call iphones abroad...
I have recently bought an Australian sim card (Telstra) for my iphone 4. It works fine with ANY phone that is within Australia, but when I want to text or call someone abroad, it only works if that person does NOT have an iphone! I have checked this thoroughly so I am absolutely sure that is the case...
Been to the Telstra shop, sim card is fine, spent a lovely 45 minutes on phone with a guy from Apple tech support but even they had never heard about anything like that.
Could anyone help? I have reset everything, my software is up-to-date... What else could I do/check?
- By micky_rooney in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:08 PM
- By lonestarhog in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:54 AM
- By macmapa in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 08-15-2009, 03:50 PM
- By big9erfan in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:09 PM
- By iphonekid4 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2009, 08:43 AM