My camera used to take clear pictures but now all is blurry and unclear when taking pictures normally. What i mean by normally is that its not blurry when face pictures are taken. Only blurry when taken out the front of the camera. I cleaned the front of the lens on the camera but to no avail. Thanks in advance for your input.
- 12-20-2012, 11:13 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 140 Posts
It is possible that moisture droplets went in between the protective glass and the lens - normally this should be in a state of vacuum. However, it there is air which was let in, moisture could form: for example if you quickly make so that the temperature drops quickly by taking your iPhone out in winter.
- 12-20-2012, 12:24 PM #3
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2008, 03:16 PM
- By electriicdigits in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2008, 03:05 AM
- By patcom8 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 25Last Post: 06-21-2008, 11:04 AM
- By nsquared in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2008, 07:49 AM
- By archie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2007, 06:36 PM