I have an iPhone 4 16GB on Verizon running iOS 6.
This morning, I was on a phone call and when I tried to end the call, I kept trying to hit the "End Call" button and it would act like I tried to press it without actually doing anything. I went to the home screen and got to the app launcher and tried to kill the phone app, but it wasn't responding to any of my touches. I eventually got it to end the call and it seems to be fine now, but it was really odd.
Is this something that's normal or should I start talking to Apple/Verizon?
- 10-31-2012, 01:05 PM #2
Re: Touchscreen Issues?
I think the problem you're describing is pretty normal. I've had one Verizon iPhone 4 and two AT&T iPhone 4's. I've experienced this "lag" or "freezing" on all three devices. Although I usually have multiple apps running, this seems to happen pretty frequently when really putting the phone to the test.
Try closing any apps you aren't using, and then restart your phone by holding the power and home buttons for 10+ seconds.
- 11-01-2012, 11:32 PM #4
- By Venture82 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:55 PM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:04 PM
- By MarkEagle in forum iPhone 4Replies: 41Last Post: 06-20-2007, 12:01 PM
- By newtonjack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 23Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:53 AM