CompanionLink & DejaOffice with Palm Desktop?
If you're using (or have used) this setup, how did it work for you?
My setup: Windows XP, Palm Desktop 4.1, iPhone 4
--Have you run into any technical problems or glitches with this program/app?
--Do you make backups of your data ... either via Palm and/or the iPhone?
PS: please note I'm not interested in using iCloud. I want a local, internet-free copy of my calendar and contacts.
- 10-18-2012, 09:03 AM #2
Re: CompanionLink & DejaOffice with Palm Desktop?
I actually started with CompanionLink and the Palm desktop and transferred everything from there to Google. Worked fine, but there's no reason to continue unless you're planning on spending months at a time in a location that has no internet.
- By melmoe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2011, 06:29 PM
- By Bill77 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
- By adambueller in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:13 AM
- By Xm_jdm in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:47 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:50 PM