iPhone 4 Says I have to restore
My ip4 32 gb with iOS 6 has been telling me that I am unable to to make or receive calls and that I need to restore my phone. I did this a few times then called Verizon who told me to do a set up as new. Every time I have done this it works for a while, but eventually I get the message again. They have decided to send me a new phone. Is anyone else seeing this problem?
- 10-06-2012, 02:36 PM #2
- By MGTrader in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:44 PM
- By jimmysuggs in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:12 PM
- By MGTrader in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:26 AM
- By Joe_G#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
- By aeleby in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:22 PM