stop text messages while on phone

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When you know a call is coming in, you can toggle the side switch to OFF(the one above the volume buttons).
Now if you have the toggle set in your settings to silent then while on your call you won't hear any alerts come thru, but if you have it sent to vibe, it'll vibe in your ear.

Last edited:

kanon76

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I wish they would it's very annoying to be talking on the phone and have a text message come in so loud that I have to hold away the phone and then ask the person on the phone to repeat themselves.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
When you know a call is coming in, you can toggle the side switch to OFF. Now if you have the toggle set in your settings to silent then while on your call you won't hear any alerts come thru, but if you have it sent to vibe, it'll vibe in your ear.
Where is this in settings? I can't seem to find it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I am losing my mind but I don't see anything in sounds for toggle

Ok Phreddyl, the toggle switch I'm referring to is the one on the side of the phone above the volumn up/down buttons. Now from there in your general/sounds--the first item "silent" however you have that setting set, will reflect how that toggle switch is utilized when you either want your phone silenced or you want no sound but you want it to vibe.

Does that make it clearer for you:) I guess I should've been more detailed in my original post.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok Phreddyl, the toggle switch I'm referring to is the one on the side of the phone above the volumn up/down buttons. Now from there in your general/sounds--the first item "silent" however you have that setting set, will reflect how that toggle switch is utilized when you either want your phone silenced or you want no sound but you want it to vibe.

Does that make it clearer for you:) I guess I should've been more detailed in my original post.

Ok I got ya. I'm very tired. For some reason I thought maybe there was a toggle setting I didn't know about. Need caffeine!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73