How Much Do You Like Your i4

How Much Do You Really Like Your i4??

• Love it I will never let it go!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Its ok I might trade it in for the i4s or i5 later on.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I will definatly trade it in soon.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

CappyGuy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I have just been wondering about this and I forgot that I can easily ask this question...
So how much do you guys really like your iPhone 4?
I mean sometime I will probley trade mine in for the i5 later on. But for now I am greatly ok with my iPhone 4. I don't think there is one bad thing I could say about my phone. Especially when iOS 6 comes out I will be a big fan of the iPhone 4. Even though there will be some iOS 6 features we won't get we will still get some cool stuff like photo sharing. But I was just wondering how much you guy liked you iPhone 4. Pleases comment below excatlly why you guys have the phone you do. Rather if you like your iPhone 4s or 5 better just because whatever it is.

-Power To The Players

Last edited:

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am quite content with my 4, but I did order the 5 simply for the 4g LTE. I had it on my android (Rezound) and LOVED the speed. Verizon's 3G sucks around here (Georgetown KY).

If our 3G was as fast as AT&T s I would not care.

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I love my i4 as others , it served my usage very well .Im not too excite about ios6 because it lacks alot of features on i4 so sure i will keep my i4 as a spare device while wating to move on i5 when it arrived in my country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4. That being said, I'm ready for my iPhone 5. The 4 lacks things like the faster processor, bigger screen, and 4G LTE. I love the 4 and it has been awesome; however, it's time for the 5.

CappyGuy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Like others I will turn in my iPhone 4 to get the 4s or maybe the i5 what ever I feel like at the time.

-Power To The Players

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I really enjoy my black 16 GB Verizon iPhone 4! It was my 1st iPhone & I haven't had any problems with it. I got it last June & it has been the longest I've ever held onto a single phone lol. The camera is nice & the apps are great but I wish it had Siri. I will be letting go of my iPhone 4 this Friday when I get my new iPhone 5! I Took over 1000 photos with my 4, posted a bunch of Tweets as well as Facebook statuses & Instagram pics, & had some good times but it's time for a change. Also 16 GB was not enough for me which is another reason why I'm upgrading to the 5 (got the 32 GB). iPhone 4 you will be missed but onto the 5!

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Like my iP4 alot, but processor speed is very apparent compared to my friends 4S, and look forward to LTE, bigger screen. So Friday is my break up day.

Jude3435

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I love my 4s, and it's my very first iPhone. I upgraded from a Blackberry bold :eek:...actually, that was probably my best cell phone, unless you count the lost hours talking to Verizon support or the three or four replacements I received. The mere fact that, other than some backing up/iCloud support I've had 0% issues with this phone is cause for rejoicing right there! I like iOS6, potentially, that'll help breathe new life into the phone until my upgrade comes in June,......and I wait for the newest iPhone.

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Lots of things I love about the iPhone are overshadowed by the fact that it pisses me off how locked down this phone is. iOS need a big overhaul as it's shown to be very dated.

Stuff that pisses me off about this phone:
Can't use as simple USB storage device
No ringer profiles without jailbreaking (myProfiles FTW)
Dumbed down basic alerts
Can't upload attachments outside of photos
Can't download most attachments
No widgets
5 year old OS that is really showing it's age
Tied into the GODAWFUL iTunes experience

Those are off the top of my head.

Not sure if I want to upgrade to the i5 because Android is looking mighty tasty.

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 has really served me well. Excellent device. I'm due for an upgrade next month and will get the iPhone 5 which has some great features and look forward to another great product from Apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner