iPhone 4 Verizon Carrier Problem!

adrianvo

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
A while ago, my friend told me his dad found an iPhone at a gas station and was looking to sell it. I immediately jumped on it because I needed a new iPod and he was selling the iPhone 4, 16GB for only $100. I already had a phone and I didn't have an interest in using it as a phone, only an iPod. Now, I'm trying to sell the iPhone even more but before I want to, I want to make it almost brand new. The problem is that on the top left corner, it says Verizon 3G with the bars. I already tried calling and stuff and the iPhone has no service. It said the service was disconnected. The service is disconnected but the Verizon carrier sign is still there and I want it gone. Also, I know that the iPhone has a Bad ESN because it was probably reported 'Lost' or 'Stolen' but I never checked. Help someone please! There's also still a phone number attached to it when you go to Settings > Phone but you obviously can't call from it.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Call Verizon and give them the esn to check it. If they say its clean then you can sell it as a phone with no worries. Unless the original owner files a claim.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2