Take out the cover from an iPhone by yourself? Sure you can
IPhone looks less flimsy than other mobile phones, why? Because it consists of two solid pieces of plastic and metal with a thick screen. But when you drop your iPhone on the ground, you may see whatís really made of itÖIf the screen cracks or something inside the iPhone cover is damaged, you can do something with yourself instead of sending it back to Apple or paying somebody to check it out.
Things You Need:
Flat-head screwdriver (small size)
1. First to turn off the iPhone.
2. Find the SIM card which on the top of the iPhone. Then insert the end of a paperclip into the release button to eject it from the iPhone. Now pull the SIM card holder with the card out of the phone.
3. Use the flat-head screwdriver to pry apart the antenna cover at the bottom of the iPhone. Then take it off the iPhone.
4. Pry apart the back cover by guiding the screwdriver along the separating line between the front and back covers of the iPhone. When the back cover is separated from the front cover, flip the back cover off the iPhone. You must be careful when doing this because a flat cable that goes to the motherboard connects the two covers.
5. Remove the cable from the front cover to totally separate the two sides of the iPhone.
Tips & Warnings:
If you donít want to damage the iPhone, you can use a small plastic scribe to pry apart the covers of the iPhone.
Disassembling your phone cases will void the warranty, so you will have to go it alone to fix it if you break it.