Blank Screen

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
The screen on my iPhone 4 has gone blank. The phone still works (I called someone....not sure who). But there is nothing on the screen.

Any ideas?? I'm patiently waiting for the 5, but I need something!

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Per the advice of the clueless AT&T salesman, I took it to a wireless repair shop.

The guy had my phone less than 10 mins. He came back in, told me I was right (a connection had come loose) and told me "no charge". I told him I HAD to give him something, so he took $5.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Cell Repair in Austin, TX. The salesman at the AT & T store recommended them.

That phone has had more work done to it than a parent works on their teen!!

That explains it then if screen has been changed before etc then def opens possibility for loose connections

andrew ts

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I know some ways to save white screen, as blank screen.. ur,,, maybe can help

Instructions:
1. Turn off your iPhone with the ?Sleep/Wake? button. Now it is completely powered off. Then you can turn on it again.
2. Press both the Home button and Sleep/Wake button, holding them for at least for 10 seconds. Then the battery symbol or the Apple logo will appear on your screen when iPhone is reset. If you see the battery symbol, please charge your iPhone until it is totally charged.
3. If the white screen is still there, go to connect your iPhone to the computer with the data cable.
4. Get in to iTunes and select your device from the Devices list.
5. Tap ?Summary? and then tap ?Restore?. Click ?Back Up? if prompted.
6. Tap ?Restore? to restore your iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77