Naked iPhones?

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I use the OtterBox, commuter which is a bit smaller, but still big case. As for the screen protector, I have a ZAGG anti-glare. The finish is really grainy, I'm thinking about taking it off, but I like that I don't EVER have fingerprints or smudges on he screen.

But, as many already said, I would never go without a case.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Zagg started peeling from the back so I opted to just use the Candyshell that I ordered. Been using a week and already getting the eraser effect but I'll keeping plugging away. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm starting to get really frustrated with these cases. Now I'm having issues with the responsiveness of the screen when the Survivor case is on. I just can't seem to find a case to meet my needs. Maybe I should just go naked and prevent anyone from using my phone.

braebauer123

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my first iPhone a week after getting it on concrete steps and the back shattered. And I had a speck case on my new one when I dropped it a couple weeks ago and the back cracked again so now I have duct tape on the back as a "case".

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm one of those people you'd see with a Naked phone...

I've also dropped mine several times so the edges are a bit scratched up... but I just can't find a case that I like. I really wanted a bumper with screen protectors, but Apple nixed that idea.

The Otterbox defender is way too bulky and makes the phone feel so much heavier and larger than what it is...

I think I'm leaning toward the Commuter by Otterbox, but they don't really have a color scheme I like. Searching on Amazon, though, I found one case that I liked one part of and another that I liked the other... so in the end I may just buy the two cases and mix the parts on them...

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I dropped my first iPhone a week after getting it on concrete steps and the back shattered. And I had a speck case on my new one when I dropped it a couple weeks ago and the back cracked again so now I have duct tape on the back as a "case".

This is why I need a case. Stories like yours scare me.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Went naked this week and dropped my phone today. Now I have a noticeable scrape on the bottom right edge of my phone. I didn't freak out as I thought I would. But I still don't like it. Now it seems ridiculous to even put a case on it now that it is flawed.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I actually just took the Defender off of my 5! Feels great. Just wish power support sold a rear film for the 5 like they do for the 4/4S.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The phone is so beautiful I would love to go naked. I'm afraid I'd drop it and can't bring myself to do it.

My wife has always used a slim case on her 4S. She drops it all the time, meaning almost everyday. The back glass shattered once. It only costs $35 to fix the back glass. The rest of the phone is practically flawless. I say this to say, the iPhone holds up pretty good even with minimal protection.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

mglivesey

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I use the Spigen Glas.t on my iPhone 4S, as well as a cheap protector on the back & some side protectors from Wrapsol.

So my iPhone looks & feels naked but it's still scratch-proof ;)

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Lifeproof on mine since I have owned it. It still looks brand new. After having a tough phone for years. it's hard to go naked on an iPhone now.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods