Help with SIM NOT VALID after restore...

Armenian

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
hi Guys,

So i wasnt sure if this phone was unlocked or not at first, but when i got it i went ahead and restored it to 5.1.1 and afterwards i keep getting this "SIM Not Valid" Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone.. i am assuming this phone was unlocked before. is there a trick or any way to get this phone to work again?
When i access the setting it says Carrier Not available
Its an At&t Iphone 4 black

Thanks

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Are you trying to use a AT&T SIM card in the phone? Telling us the carrier of the sim will really help

tawnytodd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
hi Guys,

So i wasnt sure if this phone was unlocked or not at first, but when i got it i went ahead and restored it to 5.1.1 and afterwards i keep getting this "SIM Not Valid" Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone.. i am assuming this phone was unlocked before. is there a trick or any way to get this phone to work again?
When i access the setting it says Carrier Not available
Its an At&t Iphone 4 black

Thanks

When a iPhone is upgraded there are chances that it may return to its locked status.The Sim not Valid message appears only when you use different network other than the locked network.So you may need to unlock your iPhone.To unlock an iPhone the remote unlocking service is the simplest and easiest method.You can get the unlocking service for your iPhone 4 from Superunlockcodes.com and follow their free unlock instructions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal