Hello all,

I recently switched from a BB to an iP4 and am looking for an app that is similar to the password keeper in BB.

I don't need lots, but mainly just to be able to enter my info and ideally something that I can restore and backup in case I need it. I have PWs that contain letters and numbers, so I need an app that is not restricted to just one.

While looking around online, I saw the following:

mSecure
    datavault
    eWallet
    SplashID
    1Password

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks a lot!
    08-09-2012 12:54 PM
    I use MiniKeyPass it's compatible with Keypass which I have used on my PC for years.

John.woody
    08-09-2012 01:12 PM
    I use Keeper...free and easy to use!
    08-09-2012 01:56 PM
    I use 1password.

Via Tapatalk iPhone 4S
    08-09-2012 02:47 PM
    Hello all,

I recently switched from a BB to an iP4 and am looking for an app that is similar to the password keeper in BB.

I don't need lots, but mainly just to be able to enter my info and ideally something that I can restore and backup in case I need it. I have PWs that contain letters and numbers, so I need an app that is not restricted to just one.

mSecure
    datavault
    eWallet
    SplashID
    1Password

Thanks a lot!
    I use Lastpass.

I also have it on my PC and I can keep all my passwords in sync on whatever device I'm using.

https://lastpass.com/features_free.php
    08-09-2012 03:00 PM
    I use a app called quick password manager. Its pretty good but you can't go wrong with any of the ones mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    08-09-2012 05:36 PM
    Steve Gibson of GRC fame uses lastpass.. So that is the one I use.
    08-09-2012 11:03 PM
    1password

Keeps them in sync across, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac and PC - and they are available from a web link as well.
    08-10-2012 01:52 AM
    DataVault. You can sync automagically via iCloud between all you iOS devices, and sync via WiFi to your PC, Mac, and also sync Blackberry and Android.

And I guarantee the service is better with DataVault than any of the competing products. As a matter of fact, if you have any problems, you can just pm me right here in the forums!
    08-10-2012 07:15 AM
    I use Roboform.
    08-10-2012 09:33 PM
    I too switched from BB to iP4. I used DataVault on BB and continue to use it on iP4 along with the Windows desktop version. It works great for me.
    Alli likes this.
    08-10-2012 09:51 PM
    I recommend 1 password. I use this app everyday and for almost every site I visit.
    08-10-2012 10:10 PM
    I use passdrop on iOS which has built in Dropbox sync that syncs to keypassX on my Mac. Best combo I have found for the money. Used to use minikeepass until Dropbox changed the way syncing and overwriting worked in the app and refuse to change it back. My 2 ymmv of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-10-2012 10:43 PM
    I use SPB SafeWallet. It's inexpensive, automatically syncs to Dropbox, syncs across devices and platforms. Highly recommended!
    08-11-2012 12:47 AM
    i have always liked msecure. used it on android when i had it and now on the iphone 4s. its 11$ but well worth it. it backs up and stores in drop box also. its worth the $$. the support and devs are good people. i have talked to them personally when had an issues that i couldnt figure out. by personally i mean they called me.
    08-11-2012 01:50 AM
    I user 1Password on all devices. iPhone, iPad, iMac, MBP and on my WindowsPc (I know, I have to )

But there is a service called "LastPass****" - its 1 Dollar per Month and everyone says its good and safe and secure. Works on all devices and all operating systems. A lot more than 1Password supports.

And if you just want to test it out, a LastPass 12 Month is still a third of the 1Password price.
    08-11-2012 02:30 AM
    I use KyPass on the IPhone, which is compatible with keepass on the PC, Mac, and Linux. Then I use Dropbox to keep the file synced. Works very well.
    08-11-2012 05:43 AM
    Hello all,

mSecure
    datavault
    eWallet
    SplashID
    1Password

Thanks a lot!
    May I suggest to try Ultimate Password Manager? I'm the developer of this ! Thanks!

Connecting to the iTunes Store.
    08-11-2012 08:44 AM
    Another vote for Lastpass. Very useful.
    08-11-2012 12:00 PM
    I use eWallet. iOS as a Universal App, and syncs to eWallet on your desktop PC or Mac.
    08-11-2012 06:01 PM
    I use Lastpass on my desktop. It is not an answer to storing my non-web related information like bank account numbers, credit card details, frequent flyer numbers, and insurance info.
    08-11-2012 06:01 PM
    I use Lastpass. I am unhappy with it because it does not work with Apps. I do like it somewhat since it works with Windows and iPhone. I would like one that works with Windows, iPhone and Apps.
    08-11-2012 06:34 PM
    I use Lastpass. I am unhappy with it because it does not work with Apps. I do like it somewhat since it works with Windows and iPhone. I would like one that works with Windows, iPhone and Apps.
    No app will work with apps yet. Apple won't allow it.
    08-12-2012 09:05 AM
    I use 1password on MBP, iPhone and iPad. Along with Dropbox they are my first two go to apps
    08-12-2012 01:03 PM
    I use Roboform.
    So do I, found it to be superior to others I have tried.
    08-13-2012 09:27 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD