Multiples problems - related?

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4. Less than a year old. I went to crop a screenshot yesterday using the native crop tool inside the pictures app. Everytime I hit the crop icon the phone rebooted itself. So I went looking around the net and find its a fairly common issue. Sure enough. It only happens with screen caps. And so far with only this particular one.

Later in the day I notice that my battery percentage indicator is not there anymore. I go into settings and it has turned itself off. I turn it back on and no issue since.

Even later on last night I notice that the brightness has dimmed and it's not auto changing. I look at the settings and the brightness is down and the auto brightness is turned off. I change it back and it's been fine since.

Fast forward to this morning and I turn my sound back on and it stays on vibrate only. I look at the settings as vibrate is turned on. I turn it off and it's stayed normal for the last 3 hours.

What's up with this phone? Apple poltergeist? Software error?

Anyone ever seen this before?

Any advice would be appreciated before I just give up and do a full restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lytefall

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Just recieved my first phone call of the day. Ring tone has reset to default as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2