Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

21 Posts

Default Corrupt photo filles?

Lately I have had some real difficulty with pictures taken on my iPhone or my husband's iPhone. First I have had photos restored from iCloud that were all blurry - like they hadn't toally loaded and come into focus. These photos had been fine, but no longer. Then, I had difficulty uploading those photos to my computer. Only some of the photos uploaded, the others - many of the problem ones, just did not load or loaded but did not display. Then, both my husband and I had difficulty emailing the photos to smugmug - not just the problem photos either, but a couple of different emails to smugmug have been stuck in the outbox. Almost seems like a virus of some kind. I've never had any problem like this. We are both using Version 5.1.1

Thanks for any insight.
    iMore/Mobile Nations staff

94 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

Try emailing the photos to yourself and then open them on your Pc or Mac. Then, open them in Photoshop and take a look at the image size, resolution, etc and see if there is a difference between those photos and others.

Lastly, try transmitting the photos via WiFi and see if you notice a difference.