Can I use this Gevey?

jgc2593

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4, its been hactivated and jailbroken but I haven't been able to unlock it and actually use it. I got a GeveySim online but I'm nervous that its a fake. My Tmobile Micro Sim won't fit onto it because of the black rubber part that sticks out too far and is too wide. After looking it up, the black part almost looks like it would be a Rebel Sim?

Does anyone know of anyone having this problem before? What can I do?!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure it's a fake? Was the packaging ok or did that look suspicious to. Does that look right? So you haven't tried it then. Where did you buy it from and was it cheaper than others offering it. I'm going to be using one of these soon, so I'm keen to hear how you get on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgc2593

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure that its fake... I bought it from Buy.com for like $8 but the biggest issue is that my SIM won't fit over the Gevey and its too thick to go into the slot of the iPhone. I also looked up some comparison articles on real vs. fake and my packaging is the see through kind, and the Gevey logo is stamped, not engraved. Im skeptical

What I really need help with is how to fit my SIM onto it so that it fits... I don't want to cut my SIM because it should be the right size, I got the micro SIM from the Tmobile store that they use for iPhones, unless does anyone know if thats the way to go for this??

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure that its fake... I bought it from Buy.com for like $8 but the biggest issue is that my SIM won't fit over the Gevey and its too thick to go into the slot of the iPhone. I also looked up some comparison articles on real vs. fake and my packaging is the see through kind, and the Gevey logo is stamped, not engraved. Im skeptical

What I really need help with is how to fit my SIM onto it so that it fits... I don't want to cut my SIM because it should be the right size, I got the micro SIM from the Tmobile store that they use for iPhones, unless does anyone know if thats the way to go for this??

$8 does sound cheap - Let me know how you get on?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73