Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Re: Otterbox Fail... phone shattered, w/ pics

Why post 6 pictures of the iPhone and not one single photo of the broken otter box?? Something doesn't seem right. I've owned 7 otterbox cases for different phones and have dropped them many times and never once got even a scratch on the phones. But of coarse I was using the Defender. If you were using the commuter or reflex or any case other than the Defender, we'll those Otterbox cases don't protect no where near as good as the Defender and you should expect the phone to break when slamming it on the ground. Him tripping and falling adds a lot more force than just dropping the phone from four feet...
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Otterbox Fail... phone shattered, w/ pics

You don't know his life tile is hard and can break anything couldve bent it who know not your problem none of you have any right to be calling anyone a liar I dropped mine down to stairs and it fell and shattered in an otter box Its ridiculous to pay $50-100 for something that isn't seriously going to protect your phone otter boxes are fony they get lucky sometimes and the phone still breaks. If they say they should 100% protect your phone and you have to pay that much for a case and it doesn't work they should be responsible to pay for it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123