Keyboard won't open in notification center.

solar_garlic

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
What's up guys. New here. Just had a question. My iPhone is jailbroken and i downloaded Quicknote and Weesearch for the notification center. When I go to type in either of the fields, the keyboard does not open up. Any suggestions? Thanks.

solar_garlic

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
no im not. should i be? im very new to this whole thing. a buddy did the jail break for me and ive just been messing around with it. he doesnt really seem to know whats going on with it either.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering because I use ISX and wee search wasn't working right for me ... I ended up just deleting it. I'm using quick note and that works great for me. Are you using Winterboard?

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
For Quick Note are you tapping in the box? Once you tap in the box, the keyboard should pop up ... HTH

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should have posted this in the Jailbreak forum you would have likely got a ton more replies. I have to ask although you may have tried this already but have you tried rebooting the phone? You could also try removing one of the tweaks and seeing if the other will start to work?

solar_garlic

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
well i got it to work after reinstalling, again, and rebooting for both of the widgets. i was running a theme on dream board when i installed them. when i go to the original theme it works. it just doesnt work in the themes i have, which is kind of frustraiting because i got really used to one.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
By the way, I believe Dreamboard is now an unsupported project?you may not want to fall too hard for it, since it will probably have more issues going forward.

solar_garlic

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
yeah, since i figured out the key board deal, ive stuck with the original format. i customized it a little more and really dig it now. thanks for the input guys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox