GPS in Europe

KY_Tom

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife & I will be travelling to Europe later this year. She has a VZW iPhone4 (MC678LL) which will not be useable for cellular service, but I was wondering whether her GPS will still work? I know that she would need to use some offline maps - i.e. CityMaps2Go, etc.

Any info would be appreciated?

Thanks in Advance - Tom

isabellaadamz

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
If you purchase an International Roaming SIM when you travel, instead of taking your Australian mobile with you whilst you travel through Europe, then you should save at least 70% or more. I am sure that you would rather keep your money in your pocket., I'm using holidayphone during my foreign tour. They providing cheap and best services. SIM Card for Australia

isabellaadamz

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
If you purchase an International Roaming SIM when you travel, instead of taking your Australian mobile with you whilst you travel through Europe, then you should save at least 70% or more. I am sure that you would rather keep your money in your pocket., I'm using holidayphone during my foreign tour. They providing cheap and best services.
international SIM

Last edited:

perttime

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
GPS is Global Positioning System, satellite based, independent of the cellular net ... so it works globally. I mainly use it to track my bike rides in Finland.

Maps depends on what you want from the maps. Take a look at Open Street Maps. It gets updated by users, so sometimes many details get into it quickly.

Don't know anything about your options for roaming, sorry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner