What folders do you use on your home screen?

SimonSage

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to hear how people organize their apps. I've found that since folders rolled around, I can get pretty much everything on one home screen, and throw the scraps to the second. As is, I have Utilities (with most of the native iOS apps), Social, Reading, Media, and a few dedicated to games - Action, Puzzle, and Strategy. In the dock, I keep Dell Voice, the camera, Safari, and Settings. Anyone out there prefer multiple home screens to folders?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I leave the first page as is with all of the Apple apps (I've actually never even thought about changing it). Next 2 pages are frequently used apps (no folders). Last page is only folders with my apps I only use on occasion.

PS - I think it's really interesting how everyone has their own unique setup!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Enth

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
First page I have Applications, Games, Media, News and Social Media folders. My Dock has a folder that contains phone, messages, mail and contacts and then single icons for calandar, settings and Opera Mini. My second page has the apps I use on occasion and the third page has everything that I don't use.

macsethi

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have never used folders on my home screen. I really like to keep music, alarm, browser and Facebook on the first screen. That indeed comes very handy.

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
My 1st page has 10 spots (jb) so I keep my settings and then important folder "my desk" office apps "messaging" text, hookt etc "social" Facebook, twitter etc, "music" iPod, iTunes etc. and my dock holds phone, email, contacts, my jb files and safari. Have 2 other pages for everything else

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73