Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Find iPhone

I just downloaded this app from the iTunes store. It asked for my username and password - several times it told me I had entered the wrong password (which I had not!) I then re-entered my password on my account profile and tried again.
    It now tells me that my Apple ID is not verified and I must go to Settings>Mail, Contact, Calendars> MobileMe to take steps to activate my account
    Went to settings>mail, contacts,calendars and could find no mention of MobileMe??
    I would appreciate any suggestions - username and password works fine for anything else

It needs the login information associated with your iCloud account or the account of the person whose device you may be trying to find and/or track.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    iMore Beginner

99 Posts

The sign on is NOT necessarily the I-tunes one...So go back and ck in case you have another. In my case my sign-ons and paswords are totally different for I-Tunes and the Former Mobilme (Now part of I- Cloud)
    iPhone Newbie

11 Posts

Best using your iCloud login, not your iTunes account.