Why the heck iTunes Stores is not connecting...

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Why the hell iTunes Stores is not connecting everything is working on wifi & cellular data but iTunes store is not connecting on pc nor on iPhone its getting me crazy like hell can anybody help please???

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Maybe there is an issue with your account? If you have a firewall\anti virus (Kaspersky, or Norton) turn it off for a moment, and then verify if you can connect to iTunes via your computer...

If that works, then the next step is to test it again via your iPhone, after a restart of the iPhone.

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I dont use these anti virus softwares I use microsoft security essentials and five days ago it was working all fine but now I dont know how it stopped working all at once I have tried everything but no luck so far...!!!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Surely there must be an error message, or something? If so, post it, and we'll see what we can do.

Also, you haven't activated your iTunes account on more than five computers\MACs, have you?

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have activated it on my laptop only that is on one machine the error message is:
"iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. The network connection timed out."
All other apps are working just fine on iPhone and on my laptop I am using internet I dunno why the hell iTunes is acting so weird!!!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Not weird at all. Reboot first, and then confirm if since the last time you tried to use iTunes have you installed any NEW applications, firewalls, or protection type apps?

I hope you didn't add iTunes to Windows Defender as not allowed!?!

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Thats the strange thing I didnt do anything I didnt install any software And I have never used windows defender in my life!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...okay, reboot, and then try it again.

Lastly; I'd suggest asking a very dear friend to log into iTunes for you, from their computer. Unless of course you have two computers at home. Or even try it from your work computer, if that is an option.

In addition, you might have to post a screen shot so we can see. Of course, omit the email address (security measure).

PS: remember to deactivate it on that 'other' computer once you're finished testing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2