Sim Card help

dweb#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a iPhone 4 and a few months ago I got the galaxy s 2. Now don't get me wrong it's a great phone but the battery life sucks, I've had to format the SD card 4 times, and hard reset 2 times. A phone like that should have to do that.

So if I take my iPhone back to at&t and tell them I want to turn that sim card back on (the iPhone's sim card is a mirco sim and GS2 is normal "4G" sim card" will they charge me a activation fee or a upgrade fee?

I've been to the dark side and now i'm trying to come back

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not in the US but here in Canada there is no fee. So hopefully over there it would be the same, since you already have an account. The SIM in the other phone is it the same account as what was on the iPhone? did they charge you a fee to activate it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure someone from AT&T will chime in soon but when I went from a 3G to the iPhone 4 which uses a different SIM but the same account I didn't get charged any fee. So I don't see why it would be different in the US, so hopefully it isn't.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No they won't as long as you already have the sim .. No diff then if you had your phone stolen and wanted to use the iPhone in its place

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods