iPhone4 stuck in dfu mode please help.

BTRULEZ

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, i made an account just to get some help for a trouble i caused on my IPhone 4G GSM

So I bought a used device on ebay for 300$ and when i recieved it i noticed that there was still a passcode and the member i bought it from wasnt responding to my emails so i plugged it in my computer attempting to restore it but was unsucessful due to an 3194 error. However i got past the 3194 error but ecountered an 1013 error and i realize if i tried to fix the 1013 error i would not be able to get past the 3194 error and reverse.

So this is what I did:

without knowing that i needed shsh blobs (sorry 1st time doing this sort of mess) I downloaded a 4.3.3 ipsw and ran it through snowbreeze which would make an custom ipsw so i can restore it without ecountering the 1013 error.

So I did.

After "restoring" my iphone with the custom 4.3.3 ipsw i noticed my iphone was stuck in DFU mode and wont turn on no matter what i did. I tried making other custom ipsw's but it still wont work. After roaming around google for 5 hours i noticed that i was in dfu loop and the reason was because i downgraded firmware without any shsh blobs(NONE AT ALL). My itunes recognizes my iphone in safe mode and i have no idea what to do with a black screened iphone 4 gsm.

So this is my question: is there anyway i can fix it so i can atleast use it? i don't care which firmware it is on i just wanna use it.

do you guys think i can go to an phone repair store to fix it? I really don't know what to do. please help.[/B]

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Not sure where you're located, but under cellphones in the local Craigslist

topics, there are always several offering help to jailbreak or tweak/repair.(for a price)

Good luck!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Let's back up. If you don't need to downgrade or unlock your phone there's no reason to do all the custom ipsw stuff. The only issue is getting it to restore in iTunes.

Some questions:

-Do you need an unlocked phone?
-Have you ever done anything jailbreak related on your computer? (Such as using TinyUmbrella.)
(If the answer to that is YES, see this post.)
-Are you sure you're getting into DFU and not just a recovery loop?

Also:
-Have you considered going into an Apple store and asking for help?

Whatever you do, be aware that the circumstances of the sale make me think you may have bought stolen property. That could make it tougher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2