Upgrading?

stduncan331

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
As of right now i have an iPhone 3GS. My dad has an iPhone 4 that he doesn't really use....and he is willing to give it to me. I can't get an upgrade for 3 more months. My question is, is the iPhone 4S worth using my upgrade in 3 months or or should i take my dads iPhone 4 and wait for the next iPhone to come out and then use my upgrade?

I can't decide.

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
No brainier. Take the free phone, skip the 4S then sell the 4 to help pay for the one next year. I am using both the 4 and 4S and don't notice much difference on daily usage.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I have an iPhone 4 and got to use an iPhone 4s for a week.
I didnt notice much of a difference. I my self would not pay to have the device. Hardware wise they performed about the same. The only added benefit was Siri and she wore off pretty quick.
Kind of like 3D did when i got an HTC EVO 3D. LOL

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I agree. I have an iPhone 4 and got to use an iPhone 4s for a week.
I didnt notice much of a difference. I my self would not pay to have the device. Hardware wise they performed about the same. The only added benefit was Siri and she wore off pretty quick.
Kind of like 3D did when i got an HTC EVO 3D. LOL

Agree, I upgraded but my wife still has the ip4 and i dont really notice a big difference in performance, one area I really see a difference is when I use the camera in the ip4, the new camera is way better and faster

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods