Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Default Can't decide

Hey, I'm new to the forum, and I'm confused since I don't know what to buy if the iPhone 4 (Not 4s) or the Blackberry 9900, I've been reading that the Blackberry 9900 has a faster processor and more RAM, can someone tell me how is the experience in the touchscreen and the experience overall of the device?...

And for those who have had both devices what would you suggest me?... Is there any difference in the responsiveness of the device?, which is better?.

Thanks, JP.
    iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

This is an iPhone forum. Nobody is going to tell you any Blackberry even compares to the wonder of an iPhone.
    ProfessorTripp likes this.
    iMore Expert

918 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,561 Global Posts

After owning like 13 Blackberrys and collecting them, I'd prefer the iPhone 4 through the ease of use, app majority and overall experience. Trust me, go iOS you will NEVER think about BB again.
    iMore Intermediate

182 Posts
    Global Posts
    804 Global Posts

Being a former BB user, I still feel like even their latest offerings are crippled compared to iOS. I say iPhone, no doubt.