Any way to zoom out in maps with one hand?

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I use my maps app a lot for work, and sometimes I need to zoom out with one hand while stopped at red lights. As far as I can tell, the only way to zoom out is by tapping with two fingers, or pinching the screen. Is there really no way to zoom out with just one finger? I use mainly just my thumb for my phone, so having to lay it down to use two fingers is just a little cumbersome.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I use my maps app a lot for work, and sometimes I need to zoom out with one hand while stopped at red lights. As far as I can tell, the only way to zoom out is by tapping with two fingers, or pinching the screen. Is there really no way to zoom out with just one finger? I use mainly just my thumb for my phone, so having to lay it down to use two fingers is just a little cumbersome.

Double tapping zooms in not out. The only way to zoom out is to pinch in Google Maps.

However, in the Bing app the maps part has a little button at the top right for zooming out with one touch. ;)

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Double tapping zooms in not out. The only way to zoom out is to pinch in Google Maps.

However, in the Bing app the maps part has a little button at the top right for zooming out with one touch. ;)

Single tapping with two fingers zooms out in google maps also. Thanks for the bing suggestion.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Cool just found out about the two finger tap to zoom out. But anyways...to answer the OP question....ya there is a way to zoom out with one finger....use your one finger and your bottom lip and swipe opposite way and bam!!!! Lol that's what I do.

Reactions: Bugeyeblue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR